Pages

Saturday 4 June 2011

Leduc Dairy Congress


Getting Grand and Reserve at the Jr. show in Leduc


Well the past couple of days I have been down in Leduc attending the Dairy Congress Show. It consisted of a sale, Jr. show, judging school and the open show. As I am 17 I am still young enough to precipitate in the Jr. shows, Logan Chalack was the judge to the Jr. show in Leduc. I have four animals entered and all four of my calves won their class and then my winter yearling was grand and my senior calf was reserve. I also won in my showmanship category. The next day was the judging school and sale, I helped with leading animals in the judging school. The judging school is a workshop for the o judges that are officials or the up and coming judges. Friday was the open show which consisted of the heifers and cows, our heifers and cows did well in the show. Our farms results were:




All four of my heifers were pulled out for champion in the Jr. show!


2nd Dec calf Willswikk Duplex Doofus
3rd Sr. calf Skycrest Damion Nosejob
1st Sum yrl Skycrest Wildman Raccoon
1st Int yrl Skycrest Sanchez Abracadabra
Jr. Champ B&W and Supreme Jr. Champ Skycrest Sanchez Abracdabra
4th Jr. 3 yr old Skycrest Lou Lipsmacker
3rd Sr. 3 yr old Skycrest Damion Doodle
3rd 5 yr old Skycrest Mr Sam Tabasco


With this show done now, I have achievmentday coming quicky so I am busy getting heifers clipped and trained for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment